Why Choose Bill Marder?
Experienced. Efficient. Affordable.
When it comes to choosing a lawyer to handle your employment law case, you need to hire a law firm that is well-versed in this specific area of the law. At Polaris Law Group, Attorney Bill Marder has more than 25 years of experience in employment law, which can prove to be extremely advantageous to your case. In fact, he has a reputation for taking on cases that other law firms turn down! He is willing to fight for you when other lawyers are looking for guarantees.
Bill Marder is known for:
- Winning millions on behalf of clients
- Contingency fees - You don't have to worry about paying legal fees unless he receives money for your case
- Personalized legal strategies that are created with your needs in mind
- Ability to represent you at the state and federal level
- Efficient and prompt handling of all cases
Share the details of your employment law matter during a free consultation! Call (888) 796-4010 today!
Although located in the Silicon Valley, Attorney Marder represents employees in Hollister and all across California. He is a passionate advocate for wronged employees and works relentlessly to help secure justice on their behalf. When you are represented by his reputable firm, you can feel at ease in knowing that your rights will be safeguarded during the entire legal process.
Here are some examples of some of his case successes:
- $5 million (unpaid wages)
- $4.75 million (unpaid wages)
- $1.8 million (wrongful termination and unpaid wages)
- $1.65 million (wrongful termination and unpaid wages)
- $1.5 million (unpaid wages)
Protect Your Rights! Speak with the Hollister Employment Attorney Today
If you have been wronged by your employer, you need to take immediate action. Speak with Bill to learn what your rights are and whether they have been violated. Bill Marder will take swift legal action to help you achieve the outcome you need to move on with your life.
For the high-caliber services you need for your employment law case, turn to Polaris Law Group.
Free Consultations to Evaluate Your Case
More Than 25 Years of Experience in Employment Law
Committed to Efficient & Effective Legal Services
Payment Is Only Required If a Full Recovery Is Made
Lawsuits Are Filed Within a Few Days of Consultation
Willing to Fight for You When Other Lawyers Won’t Take Your Case